Friday, February 4, 2011

FUCK THE HURRICANES AND THE COCK EATING WAFFLS !!!


Ok i got to vent some shit. Had some cash on the hurricanes and waffles games last night. Took the canes of coarse only to watch the worst defensive turnout I've seen all year. I'm not one to bitch about losing some cash but fuck if i would have known they were going to come out and play like my high school hockey team i would have picked the waffles. Saying that the person i feel for the most is fucking Cam Ward. That fucking guy didn't stand a chance with that fucking D in front of him. Oh well not even my team i just get pissed off when i see a team come out and play like that knowing what they get paid. Ok that's enough venting for one night. Oh yeah and just for the record i've been up for about 38 hrs now if your going to fade my pick i just thought ya should know that's all lol. GL tonight everyone !!

No comments: