Sunday, February 27, 2011

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK


Sitting my ass down right now, flipping through the channels and what do I come to ?? Fucking minute to win it. The fucking host of that fucking show is that blond cock eyed fuck Guy Fieri. Is this guy not a fucking chef? Do u have to cook on this show ? What the fuck is this guy doing hosting a non cooking TV show ? This sloppy mother fucker has parlayed his cooking fame into the host of the fucking most ridicules show on TV. For anyone that hasn't seen this show, your have a minute to complete the task they give you. Things like unroll a roll of poo tickets, toss ping pong balls in to a cup, really fucking lame shit. But back to this fucking Cook. This fat fuck dyes his hair blond, eats some fucking greasy food that some dirty ass redneck deep fried and now hes famous ? I don't know why this pisses me off so much but it does. It's like that fucking guy on Man VS. Food. That fucking CUNT FACE gets a TV show so he can kill him self ? I'm not saying I don't eat like shit sometimes but this fucking slob of a human smashes the fucking greasiest shit your have ever seen. I watched this fucking guy eat a 10lb breakfast burrito once, just a fucking mess. Not only does he eat all this shit but it's the way he eats it. It's all over his face, dripping on his shirt and shit. This is why I watch sports. Maybe tomorrow I'll go on a rant about those real house wives. Another bunch of CUNT FACES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck Guy Fieri's sweaty sunburned neck fat until I explode hot juicy breakfast burrito roast queef.