Thursday, March 3, 2011

THIS MAY PISS YOU OFF


So I'm watching the news this morning. Something that I usually don't do unless it's sports news. Now besides all the shit that's going on in Libya and Egypt, there's a new survey that says basically, women don't get a fair shake. This is a fucking joke. They are pissed cause only 13% hold senior positions in major financial business and the average salary is lower than men. This shit kinda pisses me off. Maybe the reason for the 13% is because that men are more ruthless in business. Maybe the "kind women genetics" make them unable to make hard decisions. Or maybe there just not the best candidate for the position. Would you hire someone that is ok at there job, or someone that is excels at there job ? I'm going to go with the person that excels and if that happens to be a male than so be it. This equality shit is fucked. Not just with men and women but with race as well. I have a buddy that went to school to be a firefighter and because he's a white male, it's harder for him to get a position because they must employ 20% minorities. Now think about this. Your in a burning house and rather than someone that scored higher on tests and is more physically fit they send in Muktar to save your ass because they were forced to hire him based on race. Or better yet. Your going to invest $1000000. Would you rather invest it with someone that kinda knows the market or someone that fucking kills the market. If ya said the one that kinda knows the market, your a fucking retard! This whole diversity shit has gone to far. I think that if your the best at the position your applying for, you should get the job. Not because your black, red, yellow, brown, or a lady. My lady is a financial advisor for a major bank in Canada and I am a landscaper. Now I wouldn't hire her to install a $200000 landscape, just like she wouldn't hire me to set up a bank loan. People need to stop bitching and get there shit together. I'm not saying some shit ain't unfair. Like Walmart and the way they treat women in there company. But what do you expect from a company run by fucking slack jaw rednecks. People just need to suck it up and and be happy they have jobs. Lots of people in the US don't at the moment and are having a real fucking hard time. Or follow my blog and play my picks. Maybe you can make enough cash you wont have to work lol.

1 comment:

BronxBomber said...

HAHAHAHAH Muktar fucking crying here.