Monday, May 16, 2011

SOMETHING SHORT AND SWEET TO GET BACK IN TO IT

Life has finally slowed down for a bit I think and down from 75 hr/week to 60 hrs/week. So it's time to blog again and let me tell ya there has been quite a few things that have pissed me off in the last few months. Tonight's topic is going to be gas prices. Now I know I'm a little late to jump on this one but I don't give a fuck. Because of the ridicules prices I have been left with no choice but to sell my truck and buy a car, all be it a 2012 ford focus SEL. Still a fucking car! It kinda feels like I'm driving a go-kart. Any ways there talking about 1.50/L in the summer and that's like $145 a tank for me to fill my truck a week. Just not possible or realistic. What really gets me is that we sell our oil to the fucking US due to the fact we don't have enough refineries up here to process than they sell it back to us at a higher price. Here's an idea BUILD SOME FUCKING REFINERIES !!!!!!!!! The fucking oil cock heads make some crazy amount of money a year and your telling me they cant put some refineries in fucking Edmonton ??? Kick some natives off the rez and build it there. There useless anyways. I think what I'm saying is that I'm just tired of taking one up the hooper all the time. Just never seems to end. But seeing how Harper is being filled by Osama/Obama I doubt anything is going to change. That's all I really have to say about that. No wait one more thing........ ITS GOOD TO BE BACK AND LETS MAKE SOME MONEY !!!!

1 comment:

BronxBomber said...

glad to have you back fam, hope all is well with you.