Monday, January 31, 2011

IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!


OK so I know I shouldn't bitch but fuck it that's whats blogs are for. So I'm a landscaper and being a landscaper means I spend a lot of time out side. In the summer its fucking killer. Get a nice tan and all that shit. Than we got the winter where I'm stuck in a bobcat for 12 hrs at a time depending on the snowfall. Well guess whats coming.........30-40 fucking cm's. Now like I said I shouldn't be bitching. I mean all in all it's been a good winter as far as snow fall in southern Ontario. But let me tell ya how my Tuesday/Wednesday is going to be spent. If we get all the snow there calling for I will be in a bobcat for a total of 30 hrs straight. Time to stop and piss but that's about it. Lucky for me (if u can call it lucky) my boss is a drunk and will hook up the Drambuie and coffee. But really in the cold in a bobcat with no heat for 30 hrs in a snow storm. Boys and girls this is the reason u fuckers got to stay in school !

3 comments:

BronxBomber said...

STOP jinxing it. I got a flight man Tuesday I hope it ends.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Fuck yeah thats right man. you'll be fine lol. Fuck man rip it up out there

BronxBomber said...

i should be but worried shitless, spent a tonne. and ya i'll tear it the fuck apart that's a given lmao