Wednesday, January 26, 2011

KING OF THE JUNGLE


Ok so here's the deal for today. I hit the gym today with my buddy cause i could use to lose a few pounds. So he picks me up and i hop in his car and all i smell is fucking bad breath. Like the kind ya get after doing some 2 girls 1 cup kinda shit. Being me i say "fuck man did ya just eat some shit". So this mother fucker try's to tell me the reason his breath stinks is because he just had a protein shake and that's what it does. Get the fuck outta here!! It's fucking 9:00 am and it's clear this mother fucker hasn't brushed his teeth. So right away I'm all over him about his dirty ass mouth and than this mother fucker says the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. This fucking guy says and i quote "Lions never brush there teeth and they get mad pussy"........... What the fuck !!. Is this fucking guy for real. He thinks it's ok to not brush your teeth cause fucking lions don't?!?!? Not to mention this 300 lb mother fucker need all the help he can get to push the pink button. Not a good start to the day.

2 comments:

BronxBomber said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO I would have gotten the fuck out of the car.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

fuck dude it just fucked my whole day up lol