Thursday, February 10, 2011

I JUST BLEW MY FUCKING MIND!!


Fuck me! So I'm siting here checking out some of my sports sites and every time I come to a Leafs story I got to read it. I think to my self why that fuck do I need to read this shit. why do i follow the fucking Waffles so much. Than boom goes the dynamite!!!! I've come to the conclusion that I'm  closet Waffles fan. What the fuck !!! For years I have been on the "I hate the Leafs" bandwagon, But every time there on I watch the game and I read up on just about everything that happens to them. Now I'm still in denial to the possibility that i may be a Leafs fan. I'm going to blame fucking Southern Ontario sports programs. Every time I turn on TSN, Sports Net, or that fucking joke of a station The Score all I hear is "Waffles this , Waffles that". So does that mean maybe I'm not a fan?? But why do I watch there games and read everything about them ?? This is more confusing than my first boner in grade 4. (in science class and she grabbed my wanger. I know right what a slut for grade 4!) Ok back to my Waffle problem. What should I do about this ? Do I stop watching sports shows ?? Do I turn into that guy that watches Rachel Ray and cooks the newest recipe she tells ya about ?? I think it would be the lesser of 2 evils here. Totally not straight but a Waffles fan ?!?! Just not right. I'm in quite the pickle here people.

No comments: