Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FUCKING TICKET MASTER!


Ok so here's the scoop today. For Christmas i got my Lady's parents some tickets to a bull dogs game and out I'm taking them out for dinner and drinks after the game. So I check out these tickets today and were sitting in the fucking non alchol section............ FUCK ME !!!!! This ain't that big of a deal to me cause anyone that has ever been to bulldogs game knows there lucky to get 2500-3000 fans. leaving about 5000 seats open. I would just move over grab some beers and watch some AHL. But my lady's mom is a lil nutty about doing shit like that so I decide to go the legit way and get the tickets exchanged for other seats (keep in mind there are 5000 seats open). I start off with the box office but they say because I got them from Ticketmaster I need to call them. No problem. So I call them and I'm told first that they are unable to exchange the tickets because they may not have seats open.............. It's a fucking AHL game for fucks sakes. I was there when they won the Calder cup and it was still not sold out. Don't tell me a fucking game in mid season is sold out. So now she feels like a cock face and proceeds to tell me no that oh actually our policy is all sales are final. So now that ticket master is fucked I've got to sit in a non alchol section and watch a AHL game because my lady's by the book mom wont sit in a seat that's not on her ticket. FML. Guess that means I need to sneak in a mickey of rye and get rowdy rather than drink beer and be cool. Hope your happy ticket master!

1 comment:

Sportsdump said...

fuck TM in more ways than one