Monday, February 7, 2011

LORD GAMBLOR COME BACK TO ME!


Ok so I was having a great run. Key word there is was! NHL has been hitting back lately and all I can say is thank god the Superbowl is over. Saved face a bit with a the defensive TD pick  but that's the only bright spot from Sunday lol. Every morning I wake up go make some coffee than sit my ass down and watch some sports center. Well today was not like most mornings. I was able to make the coffee and sit my ass on the couch but I couldn't turn TSN on. I knew if I did all I would see is how my team lost the Superbowl lol. As hung over as I was that wasn't something I wanted to see again. So what do I do? I turn on my laptop and start gambling lol. I know I'm a fucking degenerate right ? But this morning on some live betting tennis there was this chick breaking every serve possible and was paying like 5.5 to do it. So here I am with under 1000 in my account, sitting in my under ware and drinking a coffee betting on tennis. All I can say is thank god the steelers lost lol. Cause if they won I would have tossed TSN on and wouldn't have won 2500 betting tennis!  All and all I'm up (even with a brutal Superbowl as far as gambling goes). Lets see if we can keep this early morning success going for a few days here.

No comments: