Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OK LETS DO THIS.


Ok so first off I would like to say Ty for everyone that's been following this mindless blog. Hope you have been able to make some cash. It's time to get serious tho. Last night I did great in the NHL going 5-1. The NBA was decent to me as well going 2-1. Than we go to the NCAAB where I went 0-2-1. Because of the NCAABB I only came out about $70 up. Now most of the people I respect and follow in the gambling world always talk about money management. This is something I need to start doing. I know nothing about the NCAABB game and gambling on a sport you don't know about is not a good way to profit lol. Now coming out with a profit is alot better than coming out down but that extra 200 I tossed down on NCAABB plays killed my night. From tonight on your going to see a lot less plays. But a lot smarter plays. Going to try and get 150-200 a night profit 1050-1400 a week. Big dreams I know but it's a goal. Decent weeks wages if ya ask me. That being said, there's  going to be nights that nothing looks right. So using my new money management skills lol I'm not going to make a play. This is going to be tougher than it sounds trust me. Time to get serious tho. Lets see if we can make some real money now. People should also check out http://sossportpicks.blogspot.com/. This guy knows his shit and is rocking a great record right now. Follow this guy and he could make some cash. GL everyone !

No comments: