Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TRIPLE H !!


I'm sure all of you have had those moments that ya hear or see something and it makes ya remember something in the past. Well today was that day for me. I was sitting there thinking of many get rich quick ideas I have when on the TV comes the commercial about herpes. Well don't I start laughing inside and remember back in the day. So my buddy was dating this chick (a real gypsy dirt bag kinda girl). They date for a year or so and one day he finds this medication for the herps in her bag. So he asks her why she needs this and she replies "i had herpes". You cant be fucking serious!?!?! HAD ??? They don't go away ya stupid fucking gypsy. The craziest shit was that he believed her. This mother fucker even had the balls to say to me and a few buddies that she "HAD" herpes. I do have to say that this guy was one of those dudes that didn't have to take french and had like basic english in high school. So I'm not even sure he had to take health class. But fucking come on they just fucking went away? But she likes to hold on to the meds just in case she fucks a lumpy cock again ? Just fucking bananas I say! Being the dicks me and my buddies were, we created a name for this monster. Triple H (Herpe Having Hoe). The best part was she started calling her self that. She would walk in to a party and yell "Triple H is here". Almost piss my pants every time. Fuck it's good to have memories.

1 comment:

BronxBomber said...

LMAOOOOOOOOO called herself triple H what the fuck. Only in the Hammer hhahaahahaha