Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE GOOD OLD DAYS


Do ya ever wonder what happend to the good old days? When you were in your late teens early twentys and you would chill with a bottle of booze and a bag of weed with your buddies. Why has that changed so much? I mean the booze is still tha same but rather than chilling out and smoking a few splifs all anyone wants to do it grab some oxys and bump a few rails. I mean I would be a hypocrite to say that I havent enjoyed bumping rails but its usually followed by heading out to a club with naked ladies in it, not sitting around playing vid's all fucking sketched out. Not to mention it was a lot fucking cheeper to grab a half ounce than it is to grab a ball. Thats why from this day forward every 3rd weekend at my place is going to be booze and budd night. Is that to much to ask for? One weekend a month should be easy enough no ? Just a night where we toss on NWA kick back and smoke splifs till we cant see. I have a few buddies that this is going to be real fucking hard for, but at the rate there going they may not make it another 3 weeks anyways. I know what some of you are thinking as well. "stop doing drugs to do more drugs?". It's the lesser of 2 evils lol. If u spent a UFC night watching some of my buddies pass out standing up in a middle of the first fight due to the fact there all hopped up on oxys you would understand. This is my fucked up way to help people get a lil cleaner than they are. I mean everyone loves a good blow night. Just not on a fucking wednesday lol. Take it easy everyone.

No comments: